The Buccaneer Aviation Group (TBAG) is a not-for-profit organisation of volunteers based at Cotswold Airport. TBAG is dedicated to the preservation and maintenance of two ex-Royal Air Force Buccaneer aircraft XX894 and XW544 in fast-taxi condition, to honour the service and dedication of the air and ground crews, the people who built them and the memories associated with the Buccaneer.
TBAG regularly fast-taxi and anti-det run both Buccaneer XX894 and Buccaneer XW544 for the public on event days, also taking part in photographic night shoots. Buccaneer XW550, a restored cockpit section and traveling exhibit, also tours aviation events throughout the UK (e.g. Cockpit-fest) to promote the group’s activities.
For more information about the group, the aircraft, the crew, the supporters club, and to keep up to date with all their progress & events, please have a look around the TBAG website and follow them on social media using the links below.
(Please note that due to the aircraft being airside, access to the aircraft is only possible through attendance at one of the organised events or through appointment only. Their position at the airport and insurance is dependent on this remaining a secure site with supervised visits).
- TBAG events calendar: https://the-buccaneer-aviation-group.com/events/
- TBAG website: https://the-buccaneer-aviation-group.com/
- TBAG shop: https://the-buccaneer-aviation-group.com/donate-shop/
- TBAG Book: https://the-buccaneer-aviation-group.com/tbag-book-new/
- Buccaneer Buddies Supporters Group: https://the-buccaneer-aviation-group.com/buccaneer-buddies/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/122282864516065
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/buccaneer_group
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thebuccaneeraviationgroup/